23.6.11

Anime Con week!!


Mode: Neutral
Music: Monster's Inc soundtrack

Well, today I'm going to write in English. Why? I don't really know...
Today my cousin came from the other side of the country, to spend some days with me and my family. Nice!
This weekend is going to be a little tired for me; Saturday I want to go to an anime con, and HELL YEAH I'm going!!! [for sure? I don't know]
And Sunday is the "Holly Communion" of mi 'lil sis, and for sure is going to be tired! I have to woke up like at 7 in the morning ;O; and I don't want to!! -cries-
This week, me and my sis made a Fan Page on Facebook, about me getting ready on photography and she modelling for me, in different cosplay's! But the mos I like was tis one, with my Soul Eater/ Soul Evans Jacket, head-band and a white wig. Check it !!!



"it was good while it last"

No hay comentarios:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic