24.3.12

JUAAAT?!!!

Hello, is being so long since I don't write here... I know I always say that and I don't wrote for a long time, but I'm going to try it more often. And (if someone is riding my post) you are wondering why? Because now I can write in my new Samsung Galaxy MP3, which is also like an mini I pad, with Android system of course. I have my I pad also, but is so much trouble because of the charger...anyways for real, I'm going to try more often.
So today I went to see
The Hunger Games (which I was waiting for it like 3 months ago) and is finally here. It was so awesome, that I hope it comes in a sequel, with 3 o 4 movies. I take my sister with me, and it was weird because she actually like the movie, she normally doesn't like movies that I like, and finally one that we both liked. Awesome!!~
Well the movie was awesome, and for sure If I have enough money I would watch it 5 or 6 times, and I would never get bored of, because of Josh (Peeta in the movie) my love, american love -laughs-
And now, I'm saving some money so I can go in a trip to Korea, with some friends and my mom; hopefully we can watch Super Junior ( a K-pop band ). Here I'll post a video:

And Kerli released her new video -Zero Gravity and like the movie, is AWESOME!!`

That's it for today, next week I work every single day, writing here would be so complicated, but I swear I'll do it.!

No hay comentarios:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic