22.7.12

Sup Blog?!!

I've know that I usually come with the same shit like "is being so long since I don't write here" BLAH BLAH!! I know that I forgot my blog a lot!! -CHU!~- Sorry!!!
Well good new for me (finally) Maybe, and I writ it as a maybe because of money $ (I hate you <__<) I'm going to the 2ne1 concert, if you don't know them, click were it says "2ne1" haha!! I must be stabbed on the back 'cause of that!
Anyways, well is not a fact I'm going but I will try everything I can to do it! (wish me luck you guys)

Next I enter to a society of weirdness!! Haha jk! I'm into tomboy world right now! So I entered to a page were I can be me?! 'Cause is the truth, I'm ma tomboy!! OH GOD!! okok! Check the page TWORLD <-----HERE!!! and there's some pictures of me and my tomboy shiit! :D So I have to upload more pictures so I can be famous!! Haha nah! I prefer not to, is an awkward feeling! (I TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE I HAVE A FAN PAGE)
Well that's all I guess?? finally let me show you guys (if there's anyone who actually view my page) a picture of my shoes for the concert!! YAY!! -8888888888- check them out and cry! JK, lov ya!



BIZARRE IMAGES, LOVE IT! <3

No hay comentarios:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic